LitFin – Litigation Financiers is seeking an analytical and highly organised talent for the position of Financial Manager for our Prague office. As the first litigation investor company in the CEE region, our portfolio covers a wide variety of industries such as banking, Big Tech, construction, and development, among others.
You will be an integral part of multiple international projects, you will become responsible for budget planning and support the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best decisions for on-going cases and future activities.
Your general day-to-day tasks include:
- Cash flow and payment management.
- Responsibility for administrative methodology in the financial department (record keeping, filing).
- Communication with and supervision of external accountants in Czech Republic, Germany and the Netherlands.
- Communication with relevant authorities, auditors, investors and fund administrators.
- Analysis of investment projects.
- ad hoc agenda from company management.
Skills and qualifications:
- What matters to us is your character, abilities, and your positive drive to get things accomplished as well as to learn and develop your existing skills.
- University degree in economics or engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in finance.
- Good communication skills, pro-activity, diligence, and reliability.
- Experience in accounting and financial statements, controlling and reporting, especially accounting journals and working capital.
- Excellent analytical skills and knowledge of Excel.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be part of one of the most rapidly growing litigation funders in Europe.
- Friendly international team with a great move on the goal.
- Flexible working hours with a home office possibility.
- A full-time or a part-time job.
- Offices located in the heart of Prague in the 17th-century palace – with perfect connectivity by public transport or suburban trains.
- Multisport card.
- Regular sports/cultural activities.
Apply, if you like new challenges and use this unique opportunity to be a part of our amazing team which makes LitFin’s success story real!